Personal Trainer at South Beach Fitness
SHARON S PALSIS
For Life Changing Results! I want to provide you with a pleasant experience using professional fitness training to help you achieve success in your health and fitness goals. I will partner with you to achieve long lasting results based on practicing correct, injury free movements and establishing age and fitness level appropriate workout routines that you can do on your own. I will provide you with cardio, weights, nutrition advice and stretching programs for strength, endurance, toning and weight loss.
I have over 30 years of full time experience in helping others achieve success. My specialty interests are in pre and post rehabilitation, Pilates, sports specific and weight loss. I enjoy educating, encouraging, and guiding individuals and groups to a healthier way of life.
Certified with two of the top three recognized best certifications for personal training in the US.
Contact Me Today!
(321) 480-3439 (c)
Certifications / Education
- ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine), Certified Instructor 1996
- ACE (American Council on Exercise), Certified Personal Trainer 1993
- ACSM, Wellcoaches- Core Coaching in Health & Wellness, 2011
- AFAA (Aerobics and Fitness Association of America), Certified Personal Trainer 1992, Aerobic Instructor 1985
- Sports Nutrition Certification, SCW Fitness Education 2007
- Pilates Certification, SCW 2001
- Yoga Certification, SCW 2010
- Balance & Fall Prevention, Silver Sneakers 2011
- Gravity Pilates Reformer, EFI Sports Medicine 2006
- Florida Governor’s Council of Physical Fitness & Sports 1987, certifying trainer 1988
- Group Fitness Director 1985-2001, Club Management 1985-1996
- Group Fitness Instructor and trainer 1982 to present
- CPR certified