Personal Trainer at South Beach Fitness
Meet Paul Hodges, Personal Trainer and Body Tempering at South Beach Fitness. Coach Hodges unique approach to training builds on his experience as a C.S.C.S. National Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist with 30 year’s experience training athletes at all levels of fitness. Whether a beginner in the weight room or a professional athlete working on improving in the off season, Paul will develop an individual plan specific to your needs.
Coach Hodges is also one of the coaches for The Speed & Strength Academy at South Beach that focuses on building agility, footwork, strength and power for young athletes.
Coach Hodges is also Certified in Body Tempering. Body Tempering is a strength preparation tool that Improves performance, Increases flexibility, mobility, range of motion, speeds up recovery and relieves pain.
Contact Me Today!
(910) 258-9760 (c)
Certifications / Education
- B.S. degree in Physical Education and Health
- 4 year Lettermen College Baseball
- 27 years Teaching Experience
- National Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist S.C.S
- 20 years Overseeing daily operations of College style strength and conditioning faculty
- 2005 Teacher of the Year
- 2006 Homer Thompson Award
- 14 Times. Coach of the Year Honors
- Over 200 Athletes receiving College Scholarships
- 5 Players in the N.F.L.
- Strength Training and Muscle Toning
- Building Agility
- Footwork Strength
- Increasing Flexibility, Mobility and Range of Motion