Personal Trainer at South Beach Fitness
- Integrates functional training with weights and yoga to improve balance and posture, gain strength / muscle mass, increase flexibility and general wellness.
- Client undergoes an extensive initial interview to establish history and goals. Nutrition and maintaining a healthy lifestyle are discussed. Weight loss management plan is devised, if needed. Creates a personal strategic program for each client.
- Has ability to breakdown each exercise / function into essential elements for easier understanding which enables the client to maximize performance and maintain proper form.
- Uses excellent communication and observation skills with a friendly, positive attitude to inspire and motivate client.
Contact Me Today!
Certifications / Education
- 1986 – AFAA: Fitness Instructor
- 1990 – AFAA: Fitness Trainer
- 2000 – Yoga Instructor with International Sports Medicine Association
- 2000 - AFAA: Mat Science / Piliates
- 2010 - Yoga Alliance
- American Academy of Health and Fitness: Post Rehab Conditioning Specialist
- Continuing Education with:
- Functional Training: Paul Chek, Juan Carlos Santana, Lenny Cravitz
- Yoga: Teachers: David Swenson, Rodney Yee, David Williams, Greg Nardi, Shiva Rea, Manju Jois, Tim Feldmen, Kino McGregor, Chuck Miller, Tim Miller, attended several Omega Yoga Conferences
- 1993: Brevard Community College: AA degree in Communication
- Additional college courses in: Anatomy, Physiology and Developmental Psychology
- Yoga: Astanga and Children’s
- Strength Training and Body Building
- Functional Training
- Boot Camps