Updates at South Beach Fitness
June 15, 2020
- Our current desk hours are Monday-Friday 5am to 9pm, Saturday 7am to 6pm, Sunday 10am-5pm.
- Handwashing is still required immediately upon entering the club.
- Online group fitness sign-ups are still required. Proper social distancing, sanitation of all equipment by members, and other local and state guidelines are still in place.
- Guest passes, member passes, day passes, and short term memberships are now available.
- Kids club is open by reservation only, from 8-12 am only. No walk-ins. Each child will be screened and have their hands washed before entering. We will be following all state and local guidelines. Do not bring sick kids to Kids Club, you will be asked to leave the club.
- Locker rooms are open.
- All members must disinfect equipment when finished using.
- Please wash hands with soap and water often.
- South Beach Fitness will disinfect all rooms each morning before the club opens and team members will continue to wipe down frequently used surfaces throughout the day.
- Any staff or club member with any symptoms such as coughing, shortness of breath, fever, chills, or sneezing with nasal discharge should not come to the club. Anyone exhibiting these symptoms will be asked to leave immediately.
Welcome to South Beach Fitness!
South Beach Fitness is a state-of-the-art fitness center with an innovative design. We aim to provide an upscale fitness facility perfect for anyone regardless of your fitness level.
We offer a comfortable, high-tech facility. Our members enjoy the most cutting-edge fitness equipment, the latest in group exercise and cycling classes from novice to expert. Above all, we want you walking out of South Beach Fitness excited and looking forward to your next workout.
Whether you live in the area, or are here on vacation, South Beach Fitness offers a membership that will work for you.
On behalf of the ownership and staff, we welcome you to South Beach Fitness and look forward to surpassing your every expectation. Accordingly, we encourage you to try every component we offer to fully realize the South Beach Fitness experience.
@SoBe-Fitness we have it all! Whatever your fitness goals, our team of experienced professionals can help! Tons of equipment, 60+ Classes per week, Childcare, and more!
At South Beach Fitness, we're not just a gym, we're a community!
Open 24/7 with access pass.
Locally owned and operated.
Over 16,000 square feet of space.
Great variety of cardio equipment and weight equipment.
Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Membership plans available.
Student Membership plans available.
Corporate Discounts With Identification.
Anyone age 14 and over welcome!
Learn more about our new classes for 2020!
Current Specials Available
Hurry, offer ends in
BLACK FRIDAY WEEK OFFER!
ONE YEAR MEMBERSHIP
Regular Value: $400
Check Out our Current Specials
Classes available at South Beach Fitness
What Our Members Say About Us
I previously docked a star for here due to one desk employee that was completely rude. However the rest of the staff this past month has been phenomenal. The older gentleman at the front desk knows when your new and does his best to make you feel comfortable. He's the real reason I updated and truly made me feel welcome. Charlie and Kyle are fantastic instructors, try to make it to one of theirs . I'm typically a solo workout person but I've taken almost every class they offered while here on business. The facility is spotless, the equipment is in great working order with an awesome variety of things to use for free weights, machines and of course the cardio. Their class sechedule is impressive and the instructors work hard at making sure you get something out of it and still be fun.Anna J. 11/24/2019
I love the spin classes and especially like the fun, personable, professional gals that really know their stuff...The fabulous Sherry and Kerry. I have taken many spin classes and must say these 2 lady's classes are the best. It is amazing how their classes will work you hard and really get you "glistening" but at the same time have you really enjoying yourself and moving to such a great selection of music. Thank you Sherry and Kerry!Carol S. 11/23/2019
I was visiting on a business trip and stumbled upon this place and was pleasantly surprised. I work out at equinox in LA and am used to the highest quality gyms and this gym has great equipment. I was able to get my workout in with no problem and they have everything you'd ever need to get that done. They have multiple class rooms and a spin studio. For anyone that goes to the gym regularly this place is great. The staff is friendly and the day-pass rate is very affordable. I've definitely paid way more for a way less quality gym.Cal I. 5/07/2019
I love South Beach fitness! It’s the best gym I’ve ever joined. Mainly because it has the family feel. The people are great : the trainers, the front desk staff, and of course the group class instructors. The owners are continuously adding new equipment and cutting edge classes. And I actually missed not going for two days in a row when I was sick a few weeks ago. I can’t wait until Body Combat classes start. The new spin bikes are amazing - like a Peleton with a real instructor. Thank goodness for a great BEACHSIDE gym, because some of us are too lazy to cross the causeway lol ♥️Carrie Bierman 2/25/2019